Are you looking to give some awesome, personalized gifts but you don't know where to go? Personalization Mall has gifts for everyone that you can personalize with your own flair!This store was founded in 1998 in order to serve those wanting to buy personalized gifts quick and easy. You won't find the gifts on Personalization Mall anywhere else; all the gifts there are created by their team of artists and are a great value for any occasion.Personalization Mall is very easy to navigate. You can choose gifts for her/gifts for him, a specific holiday or just look at their product categories to see what would be perfect for your recipient.Make your gift unforgettable and personalize it. Don't forget to get your Personalization Mall coupons and Personalization Mall coupon codes at Definitive Deals!+ more
last verified 10+ days ago 3 people used this coupon
Emailed within 72 hours. See site for details.
last verified 10+ days ago 18 people used this coupon
Discounted price as marked.
last verified 10+ days ago
Personalized Wedding Gifts and Personalized Anniversary Gifts
last verified 10+ days ago 4 people used this coupon
Baby Gifts, Wedding & Bridal, Kids, Holiday items and so much more.
As a savvy shopper, you pride yourself on knowing how to get the best deals on everything – especially during the holiday season. But I bet there are just a few things you may have overlooked. Today, I’m going to let you in on a few helpful hints to make your holiday shopping go a little further…
5 Tips for Holiday Shopping Success:
1. Create a shopping calendar for yourself. Shop on discount-friendly days to maximize your savings. Here are just a few examples:
a. Toys and Games: Looking for gifts for the kids? November 26th-December 7th is your best bet. Most retailers offer deals on toys either the week before Thanksgiving or just after. After that, all bets are off.
b. Jewelry: The holidays are the perfect time for jewelry, whether it be an engagement, anniversary or a holiday gift. December 15th-December 22nd are your best days. Stores are well aware of you last minute shoppers, and according to smartmoney.com, mid-range jewelers like Zale’s and Jared’s offer some of their best deals around this time.
c. Food: Who doesn’t enjoy food around the holidays? Meat and cheese trays, chocolates, teas, and coffee all make great gifts. These are best bought on December 24th. Last minute rushes on holiday gifts and menu preparations make these items a steal.
d. Books, Movies and Music: It’s best to shop for these after the holidays. There will be returns – which means more for you at discounted prices.
2. Pay attention to deals on shipping. Over 17,000 retailers have agreed to provide free shipping on December 17th! The more money you save on shipping, the more you can spend on your loved ones or sock away for a later date.
3. Create a shopping list and stick to it. Even Santa has naughty/nice lists. Yours need not have any moral implications, just frugal ones. Those who use a list are not as tempted to buy more than what they need. There is also something decidedly satisfying about crossing items off said list.
4. Try not to touch the merchandise. Don’t touch or even look at things you don’t need. It’s a slippery slope, people. Be careful out there.
5. Shop Smart. By which we mean: if there’s a sale or a coupon – make the most of it! There is never any shame in saving an extra 10 – 20% with the help of coupons and special promotions. So if you can find ‘em…use ‘em.