Diapers.com delivers all of the essential products and accessories new parents need for their bundle of joy. In short, they deliver everything but the baby to you.Featuring some of the most trusted brands around, Diapers.com has all the care and play items you could ever need, whether you’re currently expecting, you need to stock your nursery or you know someone who is expecting.Shop for a variety of diapers including disposable and cloth for your baby. You can also get a wide array of other essentials including formula and food, bath and skincare products, health and safety, toys, feeding and nursing and even an area for moms and maternity.Shop online or on your electronics device by downloading Diapers.com’s free mobile app. A free shipping promotion is also offered to customers.Change diapers and your spending habits with Definitive Deals and our Diapers.com coupons and Diapers.com coupon codes.+ more
last verified 10+ days ago 5 people used this coupon
Enter code at checkout.
last verified 10+ days ago
Discounted price as marked.
last verified 10+ days ago
See site for details.
Is someone you know expecting? If you’re going to a baby shower soon, don’t just stick to the mother-to-be’s registry. Get her a gift that will really wow her or surprise her with something she may have forgotten all about. To help, here are the most coveted baby shower gift ideas of 2013…
Don’t get the wrong idea; baby registries are essential. But if you want to get something special or an addition to a boring pack of onesies or diapers, we have some adorable present ideas below:
1. Adorable Bath Sets – Cute animal themed bath towel/robes in monkey or duck styles are bound to be a huge hit. Find out what animal, color, or design the mother-to-be is into and go from there. No future mom is going to complain about cute bath essentials!
2. Mom Gifts – The focus of baby showers is always on the new baby, but what about the mom? Be sure to shower her with gifts she may need after the baby is born, such as oils, lotions, and maybe even a sleep mask for day time naps she’s bound to need.
3. Momentos – This year is all about creating lasting memories, so look for momento boxes or frames where the baby’s footprint or handprint can be treasured for a lifetime. Other great gifts include a year’s worth of leather bound books or other keepsakes. It’s a great way for moms to pass on important gifts to the child later on down the road.
4. Chic Diaper Bags – Cutesy diaper bags are great, but I’m sure mom doesn’t always want to trudge that thing around. Buying hip diaper bags that can double as purses will help mom know she always has all of her needs and baby’s needs in one stylin’ bag.
5. Bouncy Seats – Moms can never have too many of these. They’re great to have handy in any room that mom and baby will be hanging out in. They’ll give mom’s arms a break while allowing the baby to bounce and entertain themselves with hanging toys. The best ones also make sounds and play music.
6. Baby Bjorn Carrier – Moms and dads alike will appreciate this comfortable and snug baby carrier for trips out of the house or even just causal walks. Best of all, they come in a variety of different colors.
7. Clothes – Get a ton of essentials, even beyond the shower wish list. Onesies, pajamas, shirts, pants, dresses, and robes are dire necessities. Be sure to pick up matching hats and headbands to keep baby’s head nice and warm.
Be sure to think outside the box when shopping, too. You know your friend best, so there are probably unique items not on this list that you can pick up for her and her new baby.